Small Technology Business / Tech Start-up Role
• A software development company delivering bespoke solutions that enhance productivity through the use of mobile technology
• A young, highly motivated team enjoying a period of rapid growth
• Forward thinking; we have an agile attitude towards development of software meaning we can rapidly turn innovative ideas into reality
• Supportive; our enthusiastic and attentive customer service team ensure that our client’s receive the best support possible.
• Continually exceeding expectations by taking pride in our work and providing energy and enthusiasm to every project. We endeavour to achieve success and to make the organisations we work with even more successful.
• Looking for an enthusiastic and motivated individual for an exciting role
You will begin on the front line, fielding calls and emails, diagnosing faults and solving problems for our users. You will be delivering first-class support within a dedicated team.
Our enthusiastic and attentive customer service team ensure that our client’s receive the best support possible. We tend to hire on personality and provide in depth training, so if you feel you do not have the technical knowhow, please don’t be shy!
By working on our helpdesk, this will give you a great understanding of our software, our customers and company culture. This is why we tend to employ through our helpdesk, providing opportunities and pathways into new roles from this point.
Provide first class customer service to our users by;
• Becoming an expert user of our software applications
• Field calls, and emails from users and work to rapidly resolve their issues
• Use innovative support tools to monitor and analyse software usage
• Work alongside our technical team to collect information and address more complex issues as they arise
• Designing and testing new software features based on your first-hand experience from users
• Maintaining our knowledge base to ensure our users are provided with the best customer experience possible
• A motivated, happy and enthusiastic attitude
• Superior customer service skills - the ability to be empathetic, accurate, compassionate, responsive, resourceful, and conscientious
• Ability and desire to learn new software quickly
• Excellent problem solving skills
• A professional telephone manner and call management skills
• Good organisational and time management skills
• Desire to work in a fast-paced start-up environment
• Fluent in English, both written and oral
• Experience within a Support Team in the technology sector
• Experience working on tablets or an interest in IT
• A second language
• An ambitious and hardworking attitude