GENIAC is an ambitious and disruptive type of Business Services Company that is enabling the UK’s most innovative start-ups and SMEs to grow.
We help start-ups and SMEs get their business administration done via our beautiful platform, dedicated account managers, and GENIAC experts; in turn giving them plenty of time back to focus on what they love: grow their business.
GENIAC provides all the fundamental administrative services a business needs, from Legal documents to Tax & Accounting, Insurance and HR. Our innovative system fully integrates these core business functions enabling efficient, effective and smooth management.
We have excellent people, in just the right places, serving our customers, building a great product; and making sure that everything is done with excellence and efficiency.
GENIAC is a premium service, and we aim to give our customer the very best.
Our back-end system is Salesforce, which interacts with the Account Management team as well as the GENIAC platform. We’re currently growing and are looking for a Saleforce Consultant to join our London team and contribute to making GENIAC one of the best Business Services Company in the UK.
As a GENIAC Salesforce Consultant your role will be:
• To configure and customise Salesforce in order to optimise the usability of the application for our Account Management team. You’ll be assessing the application, give recommendation on how to configure it and customise it to improve GENIAC’s Service Delivery efficiency.
• To configure Salesforce in order to maintain and integrate current/future third-party applications. You will be working with the Product team to improve the GENIAC platform.
• To be a Salesforce Technical mentor for GENIAC. You will be the go-to person for everything Salesforce related.
This is a great opportunity to join a young team and contribute to GENIAC’s future success. You will be working in a fun and flat start-up environment and will be a key member in ensuring that we deliver efficient services to our customers.
You will be based by the Silicon Roundabout with our core management and product team.
EXPERIENCE THAT WE WOULD LOVE YOU TO HAVE:
• 2 to 4 years experience working with Salesforce
• Experience in solution design and implementation
• Demonstrable experience of configuring and customising Salesforce for Account Management purposes
• Certified Salesforce Admin and Certified Salesforce Developer
• Hands on programming experience with Salesforce
• Excellent interpersonal skills
• Knowledge of APEX classes/triggers, Visualforce pages, Salesforce sites and Force.com Development
CHARACTERISTICS THAT WE WOULD LOVE YOU TO HAVE:
• Open minded and a sense of humour (seriously)
• Excellent communications skills
• Relentlessly proactive
• Highly self-motivated and team-player
• A love for start-ups and entrepreneurship
WHAT CAN YOU EXPECT FROM US?
• We are building something unique and you’ll contribute to our success!
• We work hard but also have a lot of fun!
• We have an open culture where your input is truly valued
• Life-Work balance. We know you have a life outside of work and at GENIAC you can have a life inside work too.
• We welcome all of you at work. We don’t want you to leave your personality at the door.
If you’re interested in joining one of London’s most exciting, fun and hard working environments, we’d love to hear from you.
Get in touch, apply now, hit that button, and come have a chat with us.
We can’t wait to hear from you!