Graphic Design Internship
at Insane Logic in London
(₤1000 per month)
We’re looking for a talented designer who is able to take the lead on a wide range of design projects for our mobile apps, web app and printed media.
You’re work will be visible in everything we do and highly valued by both the team and the people we help. This is a challenging but highly rewarding internship in a company that develops products that help people learn to communicate.
Working predominantly with our Product Manager on our flagship product, MyChoicePad, the role requires an instinctive understanding of usability to design the user experience of our app and its supporting web platform.
The ability to work closely with our developers to implement your designs is critical; you will need to be thorough in your design thinking and work collaboratively with them to ensure it can be built efficiently.
You will also work with our Sales and Marketing teams to produce online and offline collateral that will help our digital marketing and support our physical presence at trade shows and events.
As with all Startups, this is a wide and varied role. Essentially, we’re looking for someone who’s flexible and capable with a genuine passion for design and technology.
Insane Logic is a VC funded, award winning Social Enterprise, based in central London. We believe that everyone has the right to communicate and we are developing technology to help make this possible. Our flagship product MyChoicePad has already helped over 70,000 people to improve their vocabulary, develop their communication skills and increase their independence.
- Proficient in Illustrator and Photoshop.
- An understanding of responsive web design.
- User experience – It’s all about the experience… can you see beyond your static beautiful design? Can you imagine how people will interact with it once it is built?
- Attention to detail and accuracy are essential: ideally you obsess over pixel placement, typography and colour choice.
- Ability to organise information simply and elegantly.
- Ability to prioritise workload to deliver within tight deadlines.
- A team player with excellent written and verbal communication skills who enjoys working collaboratively on projects.
- Working knowledge of HTML, CSS and experience of working with Wordpress and content management systems.
- Degree in interaction/ui/ux design, related field or equivalent directly related experience.
- Previous experience of working in a ui/ux design role especially in mobile app design is desirable but not essential given enough examples of work
Please include links to examples of your work when you apply.
Recent jobs at Insane Logic
- Sales Manager £30k (depending on experience) + OTE £40k. Uncapped commission. at Insane Logic in London 20-01-2015
- Sales Manger at Insane Logic in London 14-01-2015
- iOS and Android Developer at Insane Logic in London 21-11-2014
- Sales Manager £30k (depending on experience) + OTE £40k. Uncapped commission. at Insane Logic in London 09-10-2014
- Account Manager - up to £30k with uncapped commission at Insane Logic in London 09-10-2014
- Head of Sales and Marketing 45-55k + OTE of £80k with uncapped commission at Insane Logic in London 09-10-2014
- Looking for freelance P.R. with health and education experience at Insane Logic in London 12-09-2014
- Head of Sales and Marketing at Insane Logic in London 29-07-2014
- Finance Manager- Part Time at Insane Logic in London 16-07-2014
- P.A./ Office Manager/ Customer Service – Full Time at Insane Logic in London 16-07-2014
- Design Intern at Insane Logic in London 27-06-2014
- Lead Android Developer at Insane Logic in London 02-06-2014
- Lead Android Developer at Insane Logic in London 14-05-2014
- Business Development Executive at Insane logic in London 27-11-2013
- Android Developer at Insane Logic in London 25-09-2013
- Training Sales and Marketing Executive at Insane Logic in London 19-08-2013
- Business Development Manager at Insane Logic in London 19-08-2013
- Training Executive at Insane Logic in London 13-02-2013