at RotaGeek in London
RotaGeek is revolutionising employee scheduling, taking it into the 21st century. We are helping businesses move away from paper and Excel schedules to intelligent dynamic schedules online.
We do this by integrating with various platforms so businesses can schedule intelligently to a wide range of variables such as footfall data and staff preferences.
We are already solving these problems for high street retailers like O2 and Lola’s Cupcakes.
We are a Wayra company (backed by Telefonica) and growing fast and we need you to join us in our journey to transform staff scheduling!
As an early employee, you will have an opportunity to shape the role. But broadly, we are looking for people with the following attributes;
- You will be the key contact to potential customers looking to find out more about us.
- You are empathetic with customers and are keen to understand what their problems are. Their happiness is your happiness!
- You will have ownership over the customer journey and will be the key conduit between customers and the development team to convey customer feedback.
- You will also be responsible for designing a sales process and optimising conversion rates.
The ideal candidate
- You are enthusiastic and have strong interpersonal skills.
- You are comfortable working in a fast paced collaborative environment.
- You have excellent written and oral communication skills.
- You are proactive and constantly seeking to improve.
- You are fluent in English and preferably another European language.
We are building a dynamic, transparent and collaborative culture. We work hard, but also play hard and organise frequent team excursions. We have craft beer and fresh fruits delivered on a weekly basis and plenty of snacks to keep the energy levels up!
We offer a competitive salary with stock options and have flexible holiday and working from home policy.
If you are interested, please email us your CV and a short cover letter on what you think you will bring to the team and why you are excited to help transform employee scheduling!
New Jobs Alert created!
By creating this alert, you agree to ourT&Cs
and Cookie Use.