Looking to get involved in a hot angel funded startup? Viewsy is building something pretty cool in the social analytics space. We are taking the online conversions market head on, using the power of social networks to boost online conversions as they stand today.
We have on board a star team including Cambridge Phds and former entrepreneurs from organisations such as Sibelius, Groupon, and HTC. We have raised money and are going for an ambitious target with our plans.
*We are hiring a lead hacker versed in ruby/rails but has flirted on the side with a range of technologies*
A few points:
* We are looking for someone who gets stuff done quickly, overcomes hurdles daily and takes pride in the quality of his or her work.
* You will get to ship code regularly and quickly - we follow a lean startup methodology in our business and technology philosophies
* You will get equity in the company if you join
* Compensation is attractive too
* We are based out of Techhub, London.
* Ruby on Rails is our bread and butter.
* Knowledge of Mongo db / JSON / JQuery will be handy.
* Kanban/ Lean Startup practices/ is a plus.
If this is you, get in touch with links to stuff you've done before and a bit about yourself.