Commercial Account Manager
at Debut in London
(₤33000 - ₤37000 per year)
Debut is a high growth startup revolutionising how brands find their future workforce.
Named as one of Leap 100’s most exciting high growth startups in London, our founder has been named as one of Forbes’ 30 under 30 and we are looking for a talented commercial account manager to take on full responsibility for the success of some of the 50 multinational blue chip companies who use Debut. Our platform helps students find jobs and enables companies to access the right talent wherever it is.
You could be working closely with clients like Tesla, Microsoft, L’Oreal, Vodafone, Citibank, EY and more.
Our diverse team is now 21-people strong and we are looking to add a key new member to plan and execute strategies for clients through our platform.
You’ll be solely responsible for the management of the account to ensure their success on the platform and maximising the commercial value of the relationship for renewals.
You have a keen eye for detail comfortable completing detailed administrative tasks, writing contracts and creating content for our app whilst maintaining the highest level of diligence and accuracy.
You need to be entrepreneurial, commercially strong and persuasive. In addition to managing accounts, you are excited about managing strategic ad-hoc projects related to building new processes or helping with product development.
You learn quickly and can implement a myriad of strategies to get the job done sometimes working alone, other times pulling together in a collaborative start-up team where your experiences, your effort, and ideas will matter.
You’re relaxed yet professional, eloquent yet casual, and pleasant yet very persuasive.
This is not a role for someone looking to coast – you will learn, grow, move fast and deliver.
This is a unique opportunity to develop and expand on your entrepreneurial, commercial and relationship skills.
What you’ll do:
- Develop approaches for each client based on their specific needs
- Manage your accounts and develop them to their full commercial potential upselling where the client need matches our offering
- Help in the development of our value proposition as a key conduit of ideas and feedback from our clients
- Be a humble and level-headed advocate, always acting in the best interest of each client
- Manage interns in the business effectively.
What you’ll need to have:
- Minimum of 3 years of relevant experience
- Proven success in blue chip account management
- Meticulous reporting ability
- Superior attention to detail
- Excellent written and oral communication skills
What you’ll get in return:
- Competitive base salary + commission for renewals
- 25 days holiday
- Flexible hours
- Great office environment with free beer on tap!
- The opportunity to be part of a successful startup and drive real change with your work