Graphic/ Web Design
at Land Insight in London
(₤30000 - ₤40000 per year)
We’re a startup based in Clerkenwell, London. There are six people working here. You would be numero seven. But we pack a punch, and with the background, skills and experience of the team, we’re taking on a big challenge: the ‘Housing Crisis’.
We believe that by using technology to crack open the land market like a Christmas walnut, we’re in the process of making a big business that will unlock the land needed on which more houses can be built. This vision is backed the same investors behind Love Film, TransferWise, Zoopla, Shazaam and Property Partner. Real issues, real tech, underpinned by a real economic opportunity.
We hold it in high importance to build a team. In working for us you’ll be in constant contact with the company founders, as well as engineering and business development, so you’ll be in environment where you can learn about the conception of and running of a startup company that is scaling up. More so, you’ll be invited into the vision. Goalposts move all the time, we need help from other bright people that can build on the firm foundations we’ve put in place. This isn’t just a design role, this is a problem solving role. Adopt our (proverbial) child, and help to mould and grow it. In return, we’ll stretch you and give you the space to thrive.
It is important for our employees to be people we want to spend a lot of time sitting next to and therefore we’ve often found ourselves parting company to hit the last tube when work turned into dinner or a beer. London is a great city, your work should not stifle your enjoyment of this. It should be part of what makes your life here good.
As for the the day to day stuff:
This job is about making the front end of the Land Insight web app simple to operate and a pleasure to experience. You will understand the behaviour of the users and help them be more effective. You’ll align our brand internally and externally.
- Solid design skills and understanding of UX
- Can demonstrate skills in your portfolio
- Minimum of 2 years product design experience
- Comfortable working with HTML/CSS
- Up-to-date knowledge of the latest UI trends, techniques, and technologies
- Clear and accessible communication skills, especially in presenting designs
Please get in touch: email@example.com
Recent jobs at Land Insight
- Business Development Managers at Land Insight in London 03-01-2018
- Account Manager at Land Insight in London 09-01-2018
- Customer Success Manager at Land Insight in London 22-01-2018
- Business Development Manager at Land Insight in London 25-01-2018