E-commerce Account manager / Project Manager
at Tom & Co Ltd. in London
(₤30000 - ₤40000 per year)
We are a fast growing agency looking for an experienced Account Manager with proven eCommerce experience and an appetite to build best-in-class websites.
The role will require you to manage your own clients, on-going retainers and full e-commerce website builds. You’ll help advise on client’s overall e-commerce strategy, maintain close client relationships and prioritise, organise and deliver your clients work using our design, strategy, development and SEO teams.
You’ll be working with well-known high street retailers such as Oliver Bonas, Millies Cookies, Scouts and Sofa.com.
- Maintain excellent relationships with our clients
- Managing multiple simultaneous projects across multi-skilled teams
- Running client meetings and presenting to clients
- Manage designers, developers and analysts
SKILLS AND EXPERIENCE:
- 3+ years experience
- Experienced in E-commerce account management
- Bright, ambitious, and looking to progress in a fast-paced, challenging work environment
- Graduate in a relevant field
- Passionate about e-commerce and all things digital
- Naturally well-organised, reliable, and enjoys working in a methodical way
Well, we can’t promise you the world, but we can promise you a fun and creative place to work with a company that is growing fast so you will have plenty of opportunities to develop. The good news is, you will be surrounded by people who are smart, passionate about their work, and always willing to help each other.
You’ll work on a shiny new Apple MacBook, which you can take home, naturally.
You’ll also be working in our London based office Monday – Friday, 9 – 5.30pm, so you’ll need to live close enough to make the daily commute.
Oh, and pretty please, no recruitment agents. You know who you are!