Aludio is an Altpoint Ventures backed start-up based in central London (currently just off Tottenham Court Road). We’re looking for smart, friendly backend engineers to help us build out a new marketplace app for a vastly underserved market. We’re a small team so you’ll be able to work on a broad range of things right from the start and you’ll have a big say in how our systems are architected and run.
You'll be helping to build our platform from the ground up. As such you'll be wearing many different hats. You could be working on:
* Collaborating with mobile engineers to define the APIs which power our apps
* Getting us set up on GCP/GKE and automating any infrastructure using Terraform
* Writing new services that drive the features for our platform.
Our tech stack:
We're using the below but we're happy to look at any new technologies as and when appropriate
* Go (golang)
* Google Cloud Platform
* Kubernetes (Google Container Engine)
* RDBMS and NoSQL (Cloud SQL and Cloud DataStore)
*If you haven't used Go before we're more than happy to help you cross-train.*
We’d love to hear from you if the following apply:
* You want to help build out not just a product, but a company
* You’re keen to learn new technologies and make the most of existing ones
* You can take a pragmatic approach to technical debt
* You have experience working on SOA or microservices based platforms
* You have some experience working in a strongly typed language (Go, Java, C).
* You have at least 2-3 years of experience writing and supporting backend services
Unfortunately at this moment we cannot offer visa sponsorship. This role is onsite.