Senior UX/UI Designer
at Brolly in London
We’re looking for an experienced Senior UX/UI Designer who can take full ownership of building our brand into something unique, captivating and beautiful. Design goes to the heart of what we’re doing at Brolly, so that we can make the experience of insurance actually feel pleasant and dynamic. Your mission is to bring this to life!
- Being the design lead for all UI & UX across the app, website, brand and marketing
- Working closely with the CEO and CTO, and also with the engineers, marketing and customer success teams
- Transforming the goals of the business into beautiful and clear interfaces, and iterating quickly based on customer feedback
You should be
- 5+ years of design experience with both UI & UX
- Excited about getting your hands dirty with the entire scope of creating, implementing and overseeing our design
- Resourceful, dependable, proactive and an excellent communicator
- Very advanced in your understanding of typography, leading, grids and visual layout and design systems
- A problem solver who can interpret the complicated and manual tasks that exist around insurance today, making it easy for people to understand the risks they face, organise their policies, and automate how they insure themselves
- Able to show off a comprehensive online portfolio of your design work
- Well versed with HTML/CSS and have an good understanding of technology
It excites us if you
- Have lead the design at a startup previously
- Have your own side projects
- Believe that insurtech startups should be winning design awards!
We love engineering. We love design. And we love insurance – or what we know it should be.
At Brolly we’re obsessed with creating an entirely new concept of personal insurance, and a product that customers love.
We’re a small team that’s growing fast. Our team is enthusiastic, friendly, and respectful. We love the things that make you different, and we love solving hard problems.
We’re looking for determined, passionate big thinkers to join us on our ambitious undertaking to build the future of the insurance industry.