Front-End Developer (Mobile)
at Brolly in London
We are looking for a mobile app software engineer with experience building world-class mobile applications. The ideal candidate has a proven track record of building exceptional quality mobile apps or mobile-optimised websites, enjoys collaborating with a team, and is obsessed with building a consumer product that customers love.
- Implement new feature for Brolly’s iOS and Android apps using ReactNative
- Work closely with the designer, CTO and backend devs
- Help design secure APIs for apps between the backend services
- Advocate quality engineering practices in all we do
- Improve and adjust the deployment and release processes
- Working with a start-of-the-art tech stack with the usual suspects: Node, Google Cloud, Kubernetes, Docker, Meteor, MongoDB, Github
You should be
- A developer with all your heart
- Very experienced with at least two of the following: JS, Java, ObjectiveC, Swift, Python, C#
- Enthusiastic about collaborating in a small team and inter-disciplinary environment
- A believer that not all problems can be solved with more code
It excites us if you
- Have production quality experience with ReactNative
- Are experienced in building payment systems
- Contribute to the open source community or have your own projects
We love engineering. We love design. And we love insurance – or what we know it should be.
At Brolly we’re obsessed with creating an entirely new concept of personal insurance, and a product that customers love.
We’re a small team that’s growing fast. Our team is enthusiastic, friendly, and respectful. We love the things that make you different, and we love solving hard problems.
We’re looking for determined, passionate big thinkers to join us on our ambitious undertaking to build the future of the insurance industry.