at Brolly in London
We are looking for a back-end software engineer with experience building highly scalable cloud services that also consume machine learning and big data. The ideal candidate has a proven track record of building world-class cloud-hosted services, enjoys collaborating with a team, and is obsessed with building a consumer product that customers love.
- Development and design of backend services for mobile app and machine learning features
- Work closely with the CTO, machine learning engineer and other devs
- Fine-tuning and improving performance of services and datastores
- Implementing security strategies for apps and back-end services
- Advocate quality engineering practices in all we do
- Working with a start-of-the-art tech stack with the usual suspects: Node, Google Cloud, Kubernetes, Docker, Meteor, MongoDB, Github
You should be
- A developer with all your heart
- Experienced with at least two of the following: NodeJS, Java, Scala, C#, Python
- Enthusiastic about collaborating in a small team and inter-disciplinary environment
- A believer that not all problems can be solved with more code
It excites us if you
- Have production quality experience with ReactNative
- Are experienced in building payment systems
- Contribute to the open source community or have your own projects
We love engineering. We love design. And we love insurance – or what we know it should be.
At Brolly we’re obsessed with creating an entirely new concept of personal insurance, and a product that customers love.
We’re a small team that’s growing fast. Our team is enthusiastic, friendly, and respectful. We love the things that make you different, and we love solving hard problems.
We’re looking for determined, passionate big thinkers to join us on our ambitious undertaking to build the future of the insurance industry.
Recent jobs at Brolly
- ✮✮ Product Engineer (FinTech) ✮✮ at Brolly in London 19-01-2018
- ✮✮ Full Stack Engineer (FinTech) ✮✮ at Brolly in London 19-01-2018
- ✮✮ Product Manager ✮✮ at Brolly in London 13-02-2018