Head of Product
at Cera in London
(₤50000 - ₤60000 per year)
We are looking for an amazing Head of Product to join our team. We are a high-performance team that values integrity and determination. We are looking for a colleague who is passionate about the use of technology to revolutionise healthcare.
Cera is a multi-award winning, CQC-registered, technology-enabled homecare provider focused on disrupting the UK’s £15bn elderly care market. With 10 NHS partnerships, a 99% client satisfaction rate, and 40% month-on-month growth we are the UK’s fastest growing care company. We’ve been featured in The Times, Telegraph, The Guardian, WIRED, Forbes, and the BBC, and most recently won Britain’s Health Startup of the Year from over 1000 applicants.
Both of our founders have been featured on the Forbes’ 30under30, and with their combined entrepreneurial experience have brought on a several high profile investors including the CEO of JustEat, Microsoft’s former Global Head of M&A, and the former Chairman of Davos. We are looking to scale rapidly across the UK and internationally, and are assembling a dream team of people who are as passionate as we are to transform a sector, improve people’s lives, and build a multinational business.
WHAT YOU’LL DO:
- Act as the link between Marketing, Operations, Business Development and IT in order to facilitate front end product development
- Use quantitative and qualitative insights using data and user feedback, to plan and prioritise design changes
- Evaluate roadmap, deliverables and product features with our Senior Management Team
- Increase client conversion based on optimisation of website and application flow
- Ensure brand compliance and development in line with branding guidelines across the front end website
- Delegate implementation of front end change and development to the Prague-based IT team through clear communication and prioritisation
- Use innovative and creative thinking in order to improve the front end and increase customer engagement, work closely with the team to best communicate our offering to end-clients, their families, and our B2B partners
WHAT YOU’LL NEED:
- Experience as a Product Manager/Head of Product, ideally in a start up
- Ability to work well both autonomously and as a part of a team
- Passion for using technology to revolutionise healthcare
- Commitment, strong work ethic, ambition, resilience
COMPENSATION AND PERKS:
- Competitive full-time salary based on experience with option to get meaningful equity in a rapidly-growing company.
- The opportunity to be a key player and build your career at an emerging healthcare company in Europe.
- Sharp, motivated co-workers in a fun office environment, with unlimited fruit, coffee and tea.
- Apple equipment.
- Resume, CV, and/or your LinkedIn profile.
- Personal websites or blogs (if applicable).
- Links to past projects, a portfolio, or piece of work you’re proud of.
Recent jobs at Cera
- Head of Operations at Cera in London 12-03-2018
- Supply Intern - HealthTech Start-Up at Cera in London 16-03-2018
- Customer Service Executive/Manager - HealthTech at Cera in London 03-04-2018
- PPC Manager at Cera in London 20-04-2018