Senior C# Developer at London Startup
at TradePeg in London
We’re automating operations for manufacturers and distributors. It couldn’t be less glamorous, but our technology is enabling companies of all sizes to make huge time & resource savings and eliminate errors throughout their organisations.
We already have customers in UK, EU and US, have just closed our first funding, and are getting ready to scale. We’re looking for a senior developer who’s ready to take on lots of responsibility with code which powers mission-critical functions for our customers.
You’ll work closely with the Founder/CTO to develop new SaaS functionality, and iterate & refine the existing features. You’ll participate in all aspects of software delivery, from inception to development to delivery and support
The product is a cross-device SaaS which includes a large web app; an app for industrial barcode scanners; a tablet app; and a service for paper document scanners. Your initial focus will be on the core product: the web app.
You’ll already have at least 5 years development experience, and be comfortable using your own judgement and experience to define solutions to tricky problems.
- C#, MVC
- Significant experience with SQL databases, preferably SQL Server
- Experience creating database schemas that represent and support business processes
- Experience implementing automated testing platforms and unit tests.
- Proficient understanding of code versioning tools such as Git
- Significant experience working with AWS or Azure
- Android development experience
Other desirable skills
- Experience of working in an Agile environment
- Experience in engineering best practices such as:
- Test-first design
- Code reviews
- Continuous integration
- Excellent English oral and written communication skills.
We’re a young company (registered in September 2016!) with a deep product which is relied upon by our customers. That means you’ll be hands-on with with aspects of the business which don’t involve writing code. For example, helping customers with technical questions and sometimes attending sales pitches or tradeshows for prospective customers.
The market opportunity for TradePeg is huge: pretty much any company manufacturing or moving physical inventory can benefit from TradePeg’s automation and error elimination.