Chinese Media Specialist
at The Media Trader in London
(₤1500 - ₤3000 per month)
Advertising Account Manager
The Role: Are you an ambitious advertising account manager looking for a new challenge? We are looking for a strong advertising account manager to work for our multinational agency. This is a 100% digital media role and the successful candidate will be given an extremely competitive compensation package to cover the Chinese market. You will be comfortable in attending meetings and working towards targets.
The Company: Our independent agency network has high goal in a market where we are growing at a phenomenal rate. With a focus on digital trading advertising we are looking to expand digital advertising account manager team to cope with the demand of our clients. With an extensive benefits package and brand new offering to the advertising market, it’s a job not to be missed.
As a Digital advertising account manager, your responsibilities will include:
- Liaises with client to discuss product/service to be marketed, defines target group and assesses the suitability of various media on the target audience;
- Conceives creative advertising ways to improve our customer brand image, tailor and share performance-enhancing suggestions, and promote Chinese online advertising products.
- Reviews and revises campaign considering sales figures, surveys, etc.;
- Stays abreast of changes in media, readership or viewing figures and advertising rates;
- Arranges conferences, exhibitions, seminars, etc. to promote the image of a product, service or organization;
- Prioritize and deliver outstanding customer service experience to advertisers
- Manage customer inquiries by phone, e-mail, live chat and/or face to face meetings.
- Collaborate with Sales, Engineers team members on new feature development.
- Provide strategic and consultative advice and help solve technical issues
For this role, we are looking for individuals who meet the following criteria:
- BSc/BA degree in mainland China; MSc degree in business related disciplines in UK
- Ability to speak and write English, Mandarin, Cantonese and Taiwanese fluently and idiomatically.
- Experience or interest in sales, customer support, account management, digital marketing or consulting.
- Demonstrated abilities in problem-solving and resolving customers’ queries.
- Knowledge of China outbound tourism market and digital marketing
- Eager to learn anything from digital marketing
- Proven ability to multi-task and manage multiple projects at a time while paying strict attention to detail.
- Self-motivated and demonstrated capability to lead and/or motivate others around you
Benefits of this role:
- Opportunity to grow internally
- Fantastic commission structure and company benefits
TMT specialist have spent years building strong relationships with leading agencies and direct advertisers. We can introduce to the right companies for your skillset and provide guidance to help you get your next account management role.
If this vacancy is of interest, please email us and we will contact you soon.
Recent jobs at The Media Trader
- Marketing Assistant at The Media Trader in London 17-02-2018
- Media Trader at The Media Trader in London 17-02-2018