at Rota in London
Want to get involved in a start-up that’s looking to raise a Series A round early this year and be part of a highly successful team?
• We need a smart, competent individual with excellent communication skills to help support the operations team of an exciting high-growth tech start-up
• Available to start in early September for a 3-4 month internship
• Based in WeWork Old Street
Who are we?
Rota is Uber for staffing, connecting employers with hospitality workers on-demand – because we cut out the middle man of temp agencies, we pay workers more, and employers pay less. We’ve raised wages for hundreds of London’s lowest earners and have phenomenal traction with employers – like 90% meeting-sale conversion 6 months running. We are a team of seasoned serial entrepreneurs with backing from experienced advisors & investors Uber, Hassle, Hello Fresh, Just Eat, UK Voucher Codes & more. Rota is a well-funded company in 3 cities and counting. We raised more than our required seed round in just three days, and are hungry for more!
• High energy level
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills
• Well presented
• Degree educated
• Working alongside the operations team to ensure smooth delivery of the summer peak
• Administrative role which will include communicating with our valued Members and Partners
• Will be required to assist with Member assessments.
• Managing of communal inboxes
• Day shift-based rota
• Fantastic opportunity to join a high-growth start-up from the beginning and learn how to scale a business to achieve a Series A
• Training and mentoring from top entrepreneurs
• Significant responsibility driving the growth of the company and the opportunity for full-time employment dependent on performance
• Based in WeWork offices in the heart of Old Street with great lifestyle benefits (including free beer)
If this sounds like your cup of tea, apply now with your CV and covering letter below!
We look forward to hearing from you.
The Rota Team