Frontend Software Engineer
at Kite.ly in London
(₤40000 - ₤70000 per year)
Kite is an industry leading technology platform, connecting developers and designers with a worldwide network of printers. We provide all the tools necessary to create stunning stores on web and mobile.
Having recently been acquired by Canon, we are rapidly scaling our team, and this is your chance to join at the start of a new phase in our company.
Based in a buzzing office space at the heart of London’s tech community (right by Old Street Tube Station), we can offer the culture and excitement of a startup with all the benefits of a big company.
You will be involved in every aspect of technical delivery, gaining experience across many domains and delivering awesome software that you and our users will love. You’ll be working alongside some of the brightest minds in the industry tackling challenging technical problems on a daily basis. We iterate quickly and ship regularly so you’ll help to bring several products to life over the next year, products you will truly be proud to have worked on.
Are you the right person to join our world-class team? You are if you can relate to the below:
- Familiar with Angular.js (or another single page application framework) – we use Angular.js internally.
- Awareness of cross-browser compatibility issues and client-side performance considerations.
- Familiarity with RESTful APIs to connect frontend applications to backend services.
- Good analytical and problem solving skills.
- Love agile development, working independently on your own challenges, and together in a team on the bigger vision.
- Well-rounded developer with more than just front end experience, we love full stack engineers.
- Exposure to agile & test-driven development methodologies.
- Proficient understanding of code versioning tools, such as Git.
- Familiarity with continuous integration.
We hire based on talent, not on specific qualifications. If you think you’re good enough, get in touch!
- Relaxed work environment with lots of independence.
- Building products that a people all around the world will love using, including your family and friends.
- Opportunities to work with exciting technologies outside of those commonly associated with front end development.
- Competitive salary for a start-up.
- Working in a cool office right at the heart of London’s tech community.
- Being part of a super smart, ambitious and friendly team.
- Your choice of Apple hardware & multiple screens.