at Raising IT in London
Raising IT is transforming the way the not-for-profit sector market themselves to increase their income and impact. We’re the largest provider of charity web tools, working with over 500 amazing clients such as Street League, Lepra and Hubbub.
We’re a rare breed of company that combines making a massive difference to important causes with being an exciting fast-growth tech company. We’re looking for people to join our caring and passionate team to come on our journey of building a world-changing, world-class company.
About this awesome role
You’ll be responsible for taking charities through our Delivery process of Strategy, Design, Quality Assurance, Training, Content Population and Go Live.
As a Delivery Manager you’ll manage your portfolio of clients, prioritising and supporting them as and when they need it. We have a great team and you’ll be trained and supported as you learn the process and the platform.
The company is growing at a fantastic pace and you will have the opportunity to expand your skills and develop within the role as we grow.
What we’re looking for
- You are great at multitasking and prioritising in a fast paced environment
- You have experience of working on multiple projects in parallel
- You’re experienced in managing multiple internal and external stakeholders
- You want to grow and work in a dynamic environment
- You have great organisational skills and you’re a proven achiever who can get things done autonomously
- You have excellent communication skills, both verbal and written and the ability to apply different styles to different situations
- You’re proactive, extremely smart (and modest) individual with strong problem solving and analytical skills
- You have the ability to explain technical solutions to non-technical individuals
- You have great attention to detail
Why we should work together
We’re solving a big problem. The nonprofit sector is a multi trillion dollar industry that spends a great deal on old school marketing approaches. We’re working to create systemic change so that more money can be directed to the vital front-line services charities provide.
We’ve grown quickly to become the market leader in the UK, and are uniquely positioned to continue our rapid expansion. We have all the benefits that come with working at a dynamic tech start-up. Great Shoreditch HQ, a vibrant workplace with regular socials, a relaxed and caring atmosphere that puts our staff first and most importantly a knowledge that every day you’re working to make a big difference to important causes we care about.
We are an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, colour, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, national origin, age, protected veteran or disabled status, or genetic information.
Would you like to apply?
Then please email us your CV and a short covering letter by clicking ‘Apply’ below.