Just Eat is looking to hire a passionate and experienced web Business Analyst to join our Product team. Our Business Analysts are pro-active problem solvers who like to understand a problem from both the commercial and technical perspectives.
Working collaboratively with product managers, business stakeholders and engineers, Business Analysis at Just Eat is all about coming up with detailed solutions and then working alongside the development teams to get those solutions built to meet the needs of the business.
Our Business Analysts are functional experts in the products they build and know the details of a feature inside-out. They juggle competing priorities and navigate through the technical and/or business constraints around a problem in order to drive towards a solution.
* Define detailed functional requirements in collaboration with product management, business stakeholders and engineering
* Create and manage a backlog of clearly defined and prioritised user stories
* Work closely with engineering to support the agile development process
* Review and approve finished development work before release into production
* Recent experience of working in an Agile development environment, e.g. Scrum or Kanban
* Ability to create user stories, process flows and wireframes in order to clearly communicate a set of functional requirements
* Excellent at conducting workshops with multiple stakeholders from engineering, commercial and product teams, and then concisely documenting their outcome
* Proven experience of managing and prioritising a backlog of user stories
* Strong attention to detail and a rigorous focus on delivering quality output
* Excellent communication and collaboration skills, and the ability to talk knowledgeably with members of both the commercial and development teams
* An outgoing personality and a can-do attitude
* Solid understanding of web development environments, sufficient to understand the implications of issues within web-based applications
* Desire to take ownership, be creative with problem solving, and pro-actively secure the objectives of the business
* Bachelorâ€™s degree or equivalent
* Previous experience in a technical role such as development or QA role
* Experience of using Gherkin/Cucumber to document system behaviour
* Experience in working with busy transactional ecommerce websites
* Experience of working in an international environment with stakeholders in multiple countries
*Why work for Just Eat?*
Just Eat is the world leader in online takeaway ordering. We are headquartered in London with established operations in 13 countries, and growing. This role will be based in our Farringdon office.
With sales doubling every year and a proven and highly profitable business model, Just Eat is a fast-paced, international, and exciting place to work. Following a $48m investment earlier this year our growth is continuing to accelerate.
We are looking for ambitious candidates that have real talent, a can-do attitude and a desire to make a difference. Candidates who enjoy a challenge and like to solve problems in a collaborative team environment will thrive in this role. This is an ideal opportunity for someone who wants to make a real impact and contribute directly to creating a huge success story.
Applicants must possess a valid UK work permit. Just Eat is an equal opportunities employer and is fully compliant with UK employment legislature.