General Manager of Co-working Space
at Rainmaking Loft in London
Rainmaking Loft has quickly established itself as a leading player within co-working and startup incubation with 2 large hubs in London and Copenhagen. We provide the ideal working environment for start ups and entrepreneurs to work, meet and collaborate. With several hundred permanent members and weekly events, our co-working space is a highly popular part of the London start up community.
We are looking for a General Manager to join our team.
The General Manager will be responsible for:
• All day to day affairs and the smooth running of the space and co working facilities
• Managing new business activities – handling enquiries for memberships, building on and nurturing relationships with corporate innovation partners and establishing our event venue as the most desirable location on the map for tech events.
• Working alongside community and communications manager, and events manager to arrange tours of the co-working space and event venue
• Managing a small team of staff and interns
• Establishing and Managing company budgets
• Managing desk allocations and maintain desired member occupancy levels
• Managing event calendar and program and ensure the right mix of private and community events
• Managing partnership programs with corporate partners and rolling out to community
• Ensuring the high ‘community spirit’ at the co-working space is maintained
• Liaising with suppliers and service providers to ensure office standards are kept high
• Establishing and maintaining relationships across the start up and corporate community
The successful candidate will possess the following:
• 5 + years experience in a start up environment
• Experience running a busy office or studio
• A passion and knowledge of the London start up community
• Have an entrepreneurial spirit – a self starters who is always looking to innovate and generate new ideas
• Energetic, outgoing and approachable personality
What’s in it for you?
If you like startups this is one of the best jobs in London – seriously. Where else can you help hundreds of ambitious entrepreneurs realise their dreams and have their impact every day? We are a fun, informal yet visionary and ambitious team. You will sit in the middle of the action, like the rest of us, and you will get a competitive fixed salary with an attractive upside for solid performance.
When applying, please provide a small paragraph explaining why you would be a great fit for this role, along with a copy of your cv.