Customer Success Lead
at Unifrog Education Ltd in London
(₤24000 - ₤27000 per year)
Customer Success Lead for fast-growing, award-winning UK education start-up with global ambitions
- £24,000-£27,000 per annum
- Full-time role
- Deadline for applications: 27th September
- Start date: 1st October or as soon as possible following this date
Unifrog is a on a mission to transform Careers Guidance in schools. In just four years we have become the UK market leader, and have partnered with more than 800 schools. We are looking for someone who is enthusiastic and diligent to join our team as Customer Success Lead. You will help us continue to grow fast in the UK, and expand across the world.
Our online platform makes it easy for students to find and apply for university courses, apprenticeships, and Further Education courses, while also helping teachers to track their progress and give good guidance. Unifrog is the only place where students can compare every post-16 and post-18 opportunity in the UK. We are now building tools to make it easy for students to compare undergraduate programmes taught in English in the Netherlands, the USA, Australia, New Zealand, Canada, and elsewhere. We want to be the one-stop-shop for students to find and apply for their best next step after school, wherever they live in the world.
We have 18 members of staff, a growing set of products, and a rapidly increasing customer base. We now need a Customer Success Lead to maximize the effectiveness of the team.
As Customer Success Lead you will be the central point of contact for our customers and our team. You will help us become more efficient while we grow. Your role will be busy and varied. Here are your main responsibilities:
Central point of contact for enquiries from our partners and potential customers
Answer the Unifrog office phone, and manage the office email address
Direct relevant enquiries to other members of the team
Answer technical questions about Unifrog
First point of contact for schools and staff that need training over the phone. Members of the team will refer customers to you for training.
Ensure that Unifrog’s resources are kept up to date.
Develop new resources for partner schools in response to customer demand.
You will be required to take on other tasks as appropriate. These could include chasing payments, paying in cheques, booking hotels and similar.
Essential skills and experiences
- Extremely well organised
- Attention to detail
- Interest in the education sector
- Proficient with MS Excel
- Ability to learn new skills quickly
- Able to work well under pressure
- People-focused and varied
- Work at an innovative company; we operate a flat staff structure and promote great ideas
- Join one of the country’s hottest education technology startups and help make Careers Guidance better throughout the UK and beyond
Location, hours, holiday
- You will have a permanent desk in our London office (in Old Street/Hoxton area)
- Normal working hours are 08:30 to 17:30, Monday to Friday. There may be flexibility on hours, please enquire at interview if interested.
- 30 days paid holiday per year; these MUST be taken during school holidays
How to apply, deadline, interviews and start date
- Please send a covering letter and CV to Hayley at email@example.com. Your covering letter should indicate why you want to work for Unifrog and highlight the skills that make you a great candidate for this role.
- Applications without cover letters will not be considered.*
- The deadline is 27th September at 12 noon. Applications received after this time will not be accepted.
- Interviews will be held from 28th September at our offices in London and over the phone. Full details will be given to successful applicants via email.
- The start date will be 1st October or as soon as possible following this date.
We can only consider applications from candidates who already have the right to work in the EU.
Applications open for this round 15th September and close on 27th September 2017.