at Hassle.com in London
(₤18000 per year)
Hassle.com is one of the UK’s fastest, growing startups. Two years ago we operated in one city with a team of five, now we’re operational in dozens of cities across nine countries with a team of 300 people.
So, what do we do? In a nutshell, we take the hassle out of finding and booking a cleaner from your phone, iPad or laptop.
In 2015, we joined forces with Helpling.com to create Europe’s first, ‘super start-up’ and become the pre-eminent, online home cleaning services brand in the world! So what’s next for Hassle.com and Helpling?
Lots of very (very!) exciting things and we’d love you to be a part of it.
We are currently hiring for our Operations Team and we are looking for someone to work full-time with us.
The Hassle.com Operations team are a friendly, fun bunch of people who enjoy helping our customers and cleaners to make their lives that little bit easier. Our goal is to make the Hassle.com customer and cleaner experience as smooth as possible…and to give people more time to do the things they really love! If customer service comes naturally to you then come and join the family!
We are genuinely passionate about our customers and helping them free up more of their time, to do the things they really want! We enjoy active conversations with them and solving customer problems, because they help us understand their needs more – and to also provide a better service!
We want to continually engage and delight our customer and this is where you come in!
Ensuring retention and customer/cleaner satisfaction
Driving growth and ensuring team targets are met
Making sure all KPIs are achieved to ensure the highest levels of service at all times
Working closely with the other departments to ensure a seamless customer experience
- You must have excellent English speaking and writing skills
- You need to be flexible and able to deal with an ever changing environment
- You should be good a problem solving, able to take the initiative, be enthusiastic and have a positive attitude
- An excellent collaborative approach to teamwork
- You enjoy talking to people
- An interest in working in startups
- Unrestricted growth opportunities – we want you to grow and rise with the company!
- A very fun office environment: field trips, free beer, Table Tennis and monthly team nights out!
New Jobs Alert created!
By creating this alert, you agree to ourT&Cs
and Cookie Use.