Executive Assistant to the Founders
at Innovify in London
Innovify is seeking a flexible, proactive, multitasking and customer-obsessed Executive Assistant with a history of high performance to partner and support the Founders of the company.
The individual in this role must understand business priorities and demonstrate the ability to proactively anticipate needs of the leadership team. This role requires attention to detail, great organizational skills, the ability to meet tight deadlines and juggle multiple, critical requests and show flexibility and the ability to change direction at a moment’s notice. A high level of integrity and discretion in handling confidential information as well as professionalism in dealing with executives inside and outside of the company is critical. The successful candidate will support the CEO & other co-founders and will possess the skills to complete tasks and projects quickly with minimal guidance, react with appropriate urgency to situations which require a quick turnaround, be able to take effective action without having to know the complete picture, and efficiently and proactively solve difficult or complex problems that affect people within the department or other related groups.
We are looking for someone with a great sense of humour to join the team who has a dedicated attitude, is customer focused, and able to handle multiple tasks with demanding work load. We love people who use their initiative and work within a team to achieve results.
Responsibilities for this position include the ability to think and plan ahead, and manage time effectively. Other key responsibilities include:
• Work both autonomously and in constant collaboration with teammates, colleagues, and external contacts.
• Provide seamless support to the CEO (and leadership team as required) including managing complex calendaring, scheduling and travel on an ongoing basis and prioritize commitments to maximize time and productivity.
• Organize team meetings, conferences, and social events.
• Build relationships with other Executive Assistants across the company.
• Anticipate challenges and plan accordingly ahead of need (outside of calendaring i.e. staffing, development, talent pipeline, etc.).
• Understand business priorities and proactively look for ways to improve processes to create efficiency and scale for the leadership team, ranging from organizational communication mechanisms to planning business meetings.
• Review and copy edit business documents and presentations with a high level of accuracy.
• Run personal errands and assist on personal projects.
• Process expense reports and track monthly budgets.
Optional additional responsibilities based on personal interests:
• Blogging, Social & Content marketing.
• Event planning and marketing.
• Agile & Lean Start-up principles.
• Partner management.
• Bachelors degree or previous support experience.
• 3+ years’ experience assisting at the executive level in a fast-paced environment.
• Experience handling administrative details, while exercising sound business judgment in keeping team members informed as necessary.
• Strong organization skills with an ability to multitask in a rapidly changing environment.
• Ability to work a varied schedule based on the needs of the people or team you support
• Ability to prioritize and handle multiple assignments at any given time while maintaining commitment to deadlines.
• Experience handling confidential information and dealing with professionals inside and outside of the company.
• Strong written, verbal, teamwork and interpersonal communication skills.
• Strong working knowledge with Microsoft Office, specifically Outlook, Word, Excel and PowerPoint.
• Ability to demonstrate composure and humor under pressure. Helps co-workers thrive in stressful situations. Looks immediately for resolution to challenges.
• Takes initiative without being asked and shows a sense of urgency.
• Willing to do low profile, non-challenging work to get the project done.
• Values frugality and efficiency, uses resources wisely and creatively.
• Able to function well in loosely structured situations with minimal direction.
• Effectively handles multiple projects or tasks at the same time.
• Shares information that helps others to help them do their job well. Keeps others in the loop. Fosters cross-functional and cross business teamwork. Builds and promotes team morale.
• Develops and maintains good working relationships with others. Builds trust and rapport. Practices and promotes involvement and cooperation.
Recent jobs at Innovify
- Sales Executive at Innovify in London 04-04-2018
- CMO - Co-founder at Innovify in London 04-04-2018
- Agile Product Owner at Innovify in London 05-04-2018