Data Driven Customer Success Specialist
at Chattermill in London
(₤25000 - ₤40000 per year)
We are looking for a Customer Success Specialist to manage day to day relationships with a our clients and to help them get the most value out of the Chattermill platform. We seek someone who is passionate about data driven insight, AI, startups and has what it takes to work with senior stakeholders at some of Europe’s most exciting companies.
This is a unique position for someone with strong analytical skills, experience in a high calibre customer facing role and the ability to adapt to the dynamic and at times unpredictable pace of a rapidly growing startup.
- Manage and own relationship of our rapidly growing client portfolio
- Build deep customer relationships “high and wide” (operational through executive, across all the relevant functions)
- Become “trusted advisor” to each of our clients
- Develop, prepare, and nurture customers for advocacy; drive 100% reference ability
- Identify and develop upsell / cross sell opportunities for the Chattermill solution
- Work closely with the Product and Tech teams to develop and enhance the Chattermill platform
Profile of the person we are looking for:
- 3 years professional experience in Enterprise Software sales or customer success experience
- Excellent presentation and negotiation skills
- Experience with customer insight, analytics and using data to form arguments desirable but not compulsory
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent business experience
- Detail oriented and analytical
- Strong team player but still can be a self-starter
- Thrives in a multi-tasking environment and can adjust priorities on-the-fly
- Proven ability to provide excellent customer service
- Successful experience at account development and account management
- Strong Excel skills
- Knowledge of SQL
- Experience with Statistics
A little bit about us:
Chattermill applies artificial neural networks to customer feedback that learn from data and helps companies make more customer centric decisions.
We are a team of experts in data analytics, Machine Learning and enterprise solutions. The company has been through Europe’s top deep tech accelerator Entrepreneur First and is funded by prominent London investors. Within the last 18 month we have built a solution that is already being used by the likes of Just Eat, HelloFresh, Transferwise and Ocado.
- Competitive salary and commission
- Stock options
- Make an immediate impact: New employees can expect to be given responsibility quickly for bringing new technology to the market.
- Work directly with the founding team.
- Get an unprecedented level of product ownership.
- Flexible work schedule.
Recent jobs at Chattermill
- Implementation Manager at Chattermill in London 22-11-2018
- Sales Outreach Executive at Chattermill in London 23-11-2018
- Enterprise Account Executive at Chattermill in London 03-12-2018