Bloomsbury AI ‘s mission is to use machine learning to scale human expertise. The company has been created by internationally recognised Machine Learning and Natural Language Processing experts, and has recently closed a significant seed round from top investors.
We are looking for an experienced software engineer with an interest in AI and machine learning.
You would be directly reporting to the CTO and as the company grows, help to select and supervise the technical team.
You'll have the opportunity to learn about Machine Learning/Deep Learning from world experts, with over 500 peer reviewed publications and 60 patents.
To be selected, the candidate must:
- be an experienced (4-5 years) programmer with a track record of successfully delivering products
- be an exceptional communicator: you will have to communicate internally to the product team and the dev team
- have a degree with a significant mathematical component
Nice to have:
- Experience with Machine Learning APIs such as scikit learn, tensorflow and keras.
- Strong knowledge of cloud infrastructure.
You would be working closely with the founders and be exposed to marketing, sales, as well as being an integral part of a top-tier engineering team.