Mid-Senior Full Stack Developer
at CANDDi in Manchester
(₤22000 - ₤45000 per year)
About the role
Kompli is a FinTech startup currently in beta that aims to transform the way financial companies handle compliance. We are building a person and company search engine that will give users the entire overview and risk profile of an individual in minutes, with minimal manual input. This is a tough technical challenge which involves the use of many exciting technologies and a strong development team to achieve.
We are looking for a Full Stack Developer who is dedicated to the craft, writes code that they are proud of and can hit the ground running. You will work as part of a team of two developers, our CTO and product manager to release the first version of Kompli’s Search Engine to customers. You will be expected to work on our Backbone.js Frontend and Zend2 PHP Backend as well as being an active member of our SCRUM team. We want you to contribute to technical & functional discussions alongside delivering high quality code.
- Able to take an active role in planning meetings, contributing to the technical discussions
- Able to write “clean”, well-designed code
- Experience with PHP frameworks (Zend 1 & Zend 2 in particular – our code looks very much like Java) and BackboneJS
- Examples of previous code / projects and you should be able to explain why you took certain technical decisions
- Passion for tech and desire to work on cool and interesting projects
- Github account with open-source repositories
- Experience with Machine Learning, Natural Language Processing or Web Scraping
- Previously worked in a senior role within a development team
- Responsibility from day one, you will make a real impact
- Join an young and exciting startup with amazing growth prospects as one of the first two full-time developers
- Work on cutting edge tech including Machine Learning and Natural Language Processing
- Great working environment in the heart of the Northern Quarter.
- Friday Afternoon Beers!!
New Jobs Alert created!
By creating this alert, you agree to ourT&Cs
and Cookie Use.