UI/ UX Designer
at Debut in London
(₤35000 per year)
Debut is a student careers app that is disrupting the recruitment industry. We launched just 18 months ago and have become the go-to platform for all graduate recruitment needs of many blue chip companies like Microsoft, L’Oreal, Vodafone, Citibank, EY and many more.
On the back of a round of VC investment we are building our in-house tech and product teams. We are almost done but need now a fantastic UI/ UX Designer!
You’ll be a key driver in the product cycle, applying your knowledge to transform the business goals into beautiful and clear interfaces, both in our mobile app (B2C) and in our web product (B2B). With a passion for technology and a flair for stunning design, you will be in charge of the whole design process from the defining the user experience to visualising it with striking UI.
In exchange we offer a great working atmosphere in a cool co-working space in Old Street (with free beer on tap) and the opportunity to grow professionally in a start-up with a steep growth trajectory!
- Self-motivated, committed, hard worker and reliable
- Ability to work in a team environment while being highly independent and self-starter
- Thorough understanding of best practices in user experience design
- Excellence in digital product design, with a great eye for beautiful and intuitive solutions
- Experience designing responsive and intuitive interfaces using an iterative process
- Proven experience in mobile UX/UI or SaaS dashboards with a passion for learning the other
- Expertise with the tools of the trade, be it Photoshop, InVision or similar software
- Ideally we are looking for 5+ experience but we know that talent cannot be measured in years, so if you think you’ve got what it takes we would love to hear from you
- Would be great if you have experience in a startup environment, but not necessary
If this sounds like you, and you are ready for a new challenge in a fast-growing startup, why not get in touch with us? Some degree of flexibility on the package for the right fit!