Python Developer required to join exciting FinTech business backed by serial entrepreneurs. You will be building state-of-the-art API’s that help small businesses access finance in real-time. You will be joining a stellar team of industry experts at our HQ in Bermondsey, London.
This is a rare opportunity to work on greenfield projects from the earliest stages. We work using agile practices in an environment where everyone is comfortable in owning their progress against delivery objectives. This role will also suit a Python Developer who would like to expand their skill set into applying Machine Learning techniques to real world financial datasets.
Working as a key member of the technology team, you will be responsible for managing and updating the data stack of 100s of million data points. Additionally you will develop our API which is used down stream by front-end developers and channel partners.
You will be comfortable working across the full product lifecycle, from ideation, specification through to launch, and beyond.
You will love solving problems and building new things, whilst understanding the scope and impact of your work.
**You’ll have :**
* Experience with Python, Django, PostgreSQL, Pandas, SciPy, AWS, Linux
* Experience in designing and building robust RESTful APIs
* Have experience working on scalable, high impact and high performing products
* Have a good understanding of data structures, algorithms and TDD
* Experience using GIT, continuous integration & agile delivery approaches
* Be confident working with changing requirements and ambiguity in a fast paced environment
**Helpful but not essential :**
* Experience with Machine Learning and/or Financial modelling
**In return, we offer :**
* The ability to truly craft and influence our product offerings both technically & operationally
* Competitive salary (+ share options) and 28 days’ holiday per year
* Flexible working in a cool working environment with on-site gym & restaurant
* Your own Macbook
* Regular company socials, lunches & meetups
* Learning and Development - from Python to internet marketing, internal subject matter experts run classes designed to get you up to speed
* You’ll also have access to our conference and training budget
* Ability to collaborate with an inspiring group of serial entrepreneurs in building a groundbreaking venture-backed business
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We’re able to offer flexible working arrangements including full-time, temporary, permanent plus temp-to-perm; just ask for details!
We welcome applications from all sections of the community irrespective of background. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, colour, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status or disability.