Natural Language Processing Engineer
at TradeRiser in London
(₤35000 - ₤35 per year)
We are seeking talented candidates to join our team in developing and expanding our proprietary technology.
TradeRiser is a supplier of a Research Assistant technology to banks and financial brokerage companies. Our technology combines Machine Learning and Natural Language Processing (NLP) making it capable of answering both simple and complex trading questions.
The successful candidates will be working as part of a team to develop and extend our
proprietary NLP Engine and Taxonomy. The main responsibilities include: writing enterprise-level code to implement ML and NLP models, as well as actively finding new methodologies to tackle various technical challenges. Work alongside Quant team and NLP team to establish tasks and workflow.
Our technology stack is built on C#, .Net, PostgreSQL, T-SQL, ASP.NET, Angular and more.
Ideally you are:
• based in London or be willing to commute to London
• must have an interest in the capital markets, finance or trading
• good team player
• degree in Computer Science and Computational Linguistics or related fields strongly preferred;
• substantial experience with both statistical and rule-based approaches to NLP;
• fluency in programming, preferably C#/Java, R, Python;
• experience with dialogue systems or questioning and answering systems
• great written and spoken English;
• knowledge of modern NLP tools: io [http://spacy.io/), Tensorflow, Keras, Stanford CoreNLP
•NLP: preprocessing, language modelling, named entity recognition, entity linking, ontologies
• understanding of the financial markets
• Phd or Masters
New Jobs Alert created!
By creating this alert, you agree to ourT&Cs
and Cookie Use.