We believe that hiring is the most important activity at Yieldify. The quality of candidates we bring on board directly determines how we succeed as a company. This is a challenging role that is integral to the business, working on the front lines of one of the fastest growing and dynamic tech companies in Europe.
* Headhunting top talent for roles at all levels of the business.
* Managing recruitment agency relationships and day-to-day communications.
* Pipelining against the future needs of the business.
* Engaging with target candidates through networking, events, etc to optimise hiring.
* Screening all incoming CVs, organising and conducting interviews.
* Ensuring we have a solid PSL in place with recruitment partners.
* Negotiating salary packages with potential employees.
* Ensuring all systems and databases are updated regularly.
*Required skills and mindset*
* Significant experience recruiting top quality candidates, particularly through headhunting.
* Previous experience within the Martech industry a bonus.
* Commercially minded with experience working with recruitment metrics.
* Excellent stakeholder management, being able to juggle multiple demands.
* Thrives in a fast paced environment and is flexible and adaptable to changing work processes.
* Self-starter, ability to act creatively, drive change and solve problems.
* Excellent attention to detail.
Please send a cover letter/email along with your CV.
Yieldify makes it easy for any marketer to deliver great experiences that engage and retain customers through a combination of smart and simple technology with expert services. In other words, the Yieldify Conversion Platform and its products deliver smart onsite and email messages based on visitor behaviour, while our teams of experts take the heavy lifting out of data-driven strategy.
Trusted by over 500 brands on more than 1,000 websites globally, we help marketers from both growing businesses and the world’s most recognisable brands, including Marks and Spencer, Domino’s Pizza, Omni Hotels and Anthropologie.
Established in 2013 and with offices in London, New York and Sydney, we’re over 100 digital experience enthusiasts backed by Google Ventures and SoftBank Capital, all on a journey to creating the future of marketing experiences.
Please visit "our website":http://www.yieldify.com for more information.