C++/CUDA Software Developer (m/f)
Reality7 is currently the only company in Europe offering a one-stop solution for the production of stereoscopic 360° videos. We advise production companies, agencies and businesses on the implementation while at the same time driving ahead with the necessary hard & software solutions.
We are a young business based in Hamburg with a pioneering spirit and have fun capturing the market in this fast-growing branch of the entertainment industry. If you like new challenges and enjoy the proximity of hardware & software then welcome on board!
High quality image processing is a central topic in more or less every current key technology from robotics to medicine, machine learning and the entertainment industry. It comes naturally that this leads to the accumulation of large amounts of data - thanks to GPU computing data handling has become much faster and simpler. This is exactly the reason why we want to use a GPU farm for our render pipeline. It is advantages to the central task of changing our software from CPU to GPU computing that you can fall back on many open source projects.
This is your concrete task:
• optimization of our image stitching process to render stereoscopic panorama pictures
• high precision optical flow calculation
• learn about the options of GPU computing in OpenCV
• research different computer vision methods
• software documentation for developers and users
That's what we are looking for:
• practical experience in modern C++ (11)
• knowledge of OpenCV, CUDA and / or OpenCL
• programming experience in Linux
• practical experience in computer vision
Nice to have:
• knowledge of digital signal processing
• experience with Halide
That’s what we offer:
• family like work environment and technically challenging products
• dealing with open source technologies in software development
• many opportunities for personal initiative
• friendly and open-minded team
• fun with Oculus Rift, HTC Vive and our own foosball table
• free meals (breakfast, lunch, fruit, drinks)
• new office spaces
Sounds perfect? Then just sign up. We are looking forward to hearing from you!