at Yieldify in London
Yieldify makes it easy for any marketer to deliver great experiences that engage and retain customers through a combination of smart and simple technology with expert services. In other words, the Yieldify Conversion Platform and its products deliver smart onsite and email messages based on visitor behaviour, while our teams of experts take the heavy lifting out of data-driven strategy.
Trusted by over 500 brands on more than 1,000 websites globally, we help marketers from both growing businesses and the world’s most recognisable brands, including Marks and Spencer, Domino’s Pizza, Omni Hotels and Anthropologie.
Established in 2013 and with offices in London, New York and Sydney, we’re over 100 digital experience enthusiasts backed by Google Ventures and SoftBank Capital, all on a journey to creating the future of marketing experiences.
Please visit our website for more information.
What does the job involve?
As an analyst you will work across a wide variety of verticals with consultants developing and delivering bespoke client strategies to target site abandonment, lead generation and customer engagement. It is a multi-skilled role of client interaction, data analysis, commercial awareness and creativity. The results for your clients are the focus of everything we do as a company.
- Learn how to understand a client’s online business model, creating a set of objectives and a constantly evolving project plan for testing and personalisation to directly address the client’s online objectives.
- Set up the reporting framework for each test, establishing key metrics for evaluation and reporting and analysing them on a regular basis through the campaign.
- Analyse campaign data, produce custom reports and present to the client the performance of the campaign, present insights and create action plans based on the data.
- Work with a variety of people including clients, technical services team and creative design team.
- Work with product management and engineering resources to coordinate new feature development, in line with our client needs and to stay ahead of the industry.
- Supporting clients on technical implementations, CRM reporting and other valuable client data sources to understand reporting and supporting metrics from a business level.
Required Skills and Mindset:
- Quantitative degree from a top tier University, such as Maths, Engineering, Economics or Physics
- Analytical mind who loves to dive deep into data, identify patterns and generate insights for the benefit of our customers
- Commercial acuity and deep understanding of client online business.
- Self-motivated, fast learner with the ability to operate independently.
- Ability to understand client motivations and creative in finding ways to address them
- Ability to prioritise responsibilities and work efficiently
- Meticulous approach, pay close attention to detail with efficiency
- Flexible, dynamic and creative to get the results needed