Digital Marketing Intern at HOBA Tech
at HOBA Tech in London
Digital Marketing Intern at HOBA Tech
HOBA Tech is a BizTech Startup that is the next disrupter in the Enterprise Architecture / Enterprise Application Software markets, based off a proprietary architecture framework and design process written in a book by one of the Founders, and is used in some of the biggest banks and government organisations in the world, yet to hit the market.
HOBA Tech as a startup will offer a range of free information products, books, SaaS software and training and certification. The founder have vast experience in Business and Technology Architecture, and startups, and have vast industry contacts keen to become implementation partners.
The next step is to build the corporate website, online and offline training, and MVP up and running and get some initial Users and Clients on the books (B2B and B2C), before fund raising to expand the team and platform and rollout internationally.
The role is responsible for helping us drive B2C and B2C sales.
You will be leading all things marketing. This is your chance to take control of all aspects of marketing – content creation (the founders will provide input), social media, email marketing.. developing the content calendar and marketing strategy, blogging, and press releases.
You must be a proactive ‘doer’ – someone who is able to manage their time effectively, and get our message, image and brand out in front of our target market in the way it was intended.
The ideal person will have an understanding of what it’s like to work in a startup. You’ll approach tasks in a logical manner, which builds up the sales funnel from awareness, to interest, to decision and help us convert to Action. You should also be comfortable analysing the necessary data sets to work out what is working, and what is not and how we need to change to be more effective.
- Work directly with our Founders on campaign planning, targeting, and budgeting
- Use Adwords, Facebook and other platforms to deploy campaigns
- Responsible for day-to-day management and optimisation of paid advertising campaigns
- Responsible for growing affiliate scheme
- Report on a daily, weekly and monthly basis on campaign and channel performance, providing recommendations and learnings.
- Contribute to/learn other revenue channels
SKILLS AND EXPERIENCE:
- Recent graduate, or 0-1 years experience.
- Great communicator & team player. Quick learner. Gets stuff done.
- Strong commercial instincts. Analytical thinker, data & metrics driven.
- Excited and curious about tech and digital more broadly
· Highly desirable is an understanding of:
- Wordpress – themes, add-ons, elementor and similar, members area (login etc), landing pages, all types of pop ups to build email/subscribers/subscriptions to convert via email marketing
- Integration – payment (woo commerce or similar), email marketing, social media etc.
- Email marketing system, and integration – mail chimp and/or similar
- LMS Wordpress themes – LearnDash, Lifter LMS, Eduma
- Paid advertising – Google, Facebook & retargeting.
- A/B testing & conversion optimisation, especially of landing pages, ads, email subject lines etc
- Google Analytics
- SEO / Content marketing
- Reddit, Yelp and Quora.
· Desirable but not essential:
- technical skills – e.g. photoshop, publisher, excel
TERMS OF EMPLOYMENT:
- 2-3 month internship, possible ongoing extensions, depending on performance and company milestones met. Immediate start possible
- Initially remote working from your own place of choice, moving to shared office location when company milestone met (currently based between Shoreditch and Stratford, final location to be determined)
- Initially Voluntary work experience moving to £400-£500 per month, to entry level equivalent to above (pending personal and company performance and milestones met).
METHOD OF APPLICATION:
- Candidates wishing to apply should send a CV and covering letter, detailing why you are a good fit for this role.
*To apply, candidates must be eligible to live & work in the UK.