Digital Cultural Research
at Media Protocol in Mojave
We are a marketing tech startup in London and our mission is to help brands create better content so that, ultimately, audiences have better experiences online. We do this by using big data, AI and machine learning to provide real-time, highly sophisticated analysis of behaviours and demand signals from online social interactions.
About the role
We are looking for a (human) intern to verify our (robot) AI outputs, so we can train our algorithms to be even better. Basically, you will be the bridge between cultural knowledge and data models.
- experience in data entry or ability to work in Excel/Google Spreadsheets
- understanding of the social media landscape, what makes people who they are, and the venn diagram of culture and social media
- strong written communication skills
- cultural research and drawing out insights from social data
We also care about your development, and the ideas you’ll be exposed to will put you in a class far beyond the average digital intern. And as you work more with us and understand what we do, there will be plenty of opportunities for you to explore what interests you!
Looking for someone to start ASAP. Salary negotiable.
Who you’d be working with
The team is about 15 people; we are young and outgoing, but collectively we have loads of experience in marketing, startups and tech. We know what it takes to build a successful company that touches on pop culture, and you will be able to learn from all our successes (and mistakes).
Our current clients include large multinational cosmetics brands, consumer brands, music labels and much more.
You’d enjoy (as we do):
- free beers on Fridays
- starting work at 10am
- learning something new every day
- working beside thought leaders from the marketing and tech industries
- cups of tea
- bullet point lists
Recent jobs at Media Protocol
- Chief of Staff and All Round Hero at Media Protocol in Mojave 06-02-2018
- Operations Intern at Media Protocol in Mojave 08-02-2018
- Internship - digital anthropology and insight at Media Protocol in Mojave 26-02-2018