Biorelate are an innovative biomedical start-up seeking a talented, one-of-a-kind type individual to help meet us in our ambition to develop a company that brings about change to using existing biomedical research to develop novel medicines. You will be our Chief Technology Officer (CTO), with a September / October start date in mind.
Our team have developed a state-of-the-art approach to sourcing, organising and presenting biomedical knowledge from structured and unstructured data to assist with biomedical research. You will now be responsible for managing this team and driving us forward technically as we grow, while still holding onto our core principles of curation.
To be our CTO you will:
- be confident implementing and managing SOLID architectures
- have vast experience in management,
- be a technical pro in computer science (Java, Python & database management essential),
- have a full understanding of machine learning and natural language processing,
- practice less is more,
- be adept at designing and understanding algorithms,
- have worked in a related industry (Biotech / Pharma / ‘big data’ / tech).
- significant shares within a growing company & a competitive salary,
- decision making power,
- highly motivating work with the ability to make a real difference to developing novel therapeutics,
- located in the Manchester Science Park.
Please send a CV. We are not interested in using recruiters, thank you. All successful applicants for an initial interview will receive more information on the company and the role itself.