at Warwick Analytics in London
Warwick Analytics is a growing tech company operating in the predictive analytics sector. A true market disruptor, our products are revolutionising the predictive analytics market.
Our customer portfolio holds the biggest players in the market and goes across several industries including oil and gas, automotive, and ecommerce.
Our vision is simple: Warwick Analytics wants to apply and simplify the predictive analytics technology in the market.
The core of the business is developing and enhancing predictive analytical algorithms for processing potentially huge amounts of data. We are always researching and developing improvements and new algorithms that are then integrated into our core products. Most of this is back end work, but we do have front end systems to allow access / monitoring of the analytics.
We are seeking a Data Scientist to join our engineering team. The ideal candidate will be a team player, with strong initiative, autonomy and a technological and theoretical background.
- Masters or PhD in maths, statistics, or related field
- Strong analytical, statistical modelling, large-scale data analysis and data visualisation ability
- Java or Scala programming skills
- Experience with Python
- Machine learning: experience working with algorithms and understanding the theory behind them (clustering and classification)
Nice to have
- Natural language Programming
- Pandas in Python
- Previous experience as a developer
We often end up working with many languages and tools as we try to incorporate the cutting edge of technology into new analytical solutions. A few examples are: Java, C#, Python, Scala NumPy, Distributed systems like Akka, Elastic Search and Redis.
- Flexible working hours
- Compulsory office hours from 10:30am to 4pm
- Shares options
- Pension scheme
- Free fruits
- Breakfast cereals or equivalent of your choice
- Hot drinks
- Free drinks on Fridays after 5pm
- Fun and relaxed office with a community feeling
- Monthly socials
If you feel that this is a good fit for the next stage of your career, please send your CV and salary expectations.