We are looking for a Data Science consultant to help us further develop our Data Science practice and work with our blue-chip clients on consulting projects. The candidate should have experience in 'Connected Data' tech such as Graph Databases, Triplestores, Semantic technology & Linked Data.
The role is a rare and exciting opportunity to join an innovative data consultancy with a great culture, friendly people and interesting client base predominantly in the central London area. The role is based out of our Clapham North office but will include work on client site in the UK and mainland Europe.
Our requirements typically centre around integrating, analysing and provisioning massive datasets for Data Lake, Data Warehouse, Data Visualisation & BI requirements.
• Significant expertise in Graph Databases such as Neo4j, OrientDB, Tinkerpop, Datastax Enterprise etc.
• Significant expertise in Linked Data storage - triplestores, quadstores etc. Big Data storage & processing experience
•Demonstrable programming skills
• Knowledge of Semantic Web & Linked Data Standards & formats - RDF, W3C, JSON-LD, SPARQL etc.
• Ontology / Knowledge Graph development
•Experience with extracting, transforming, parsing and wrangling data in a range of different formats (such as csv, txt,JSON, and XML)
• Prior consultancy experience
• Experience in Machine Learning / Artificial Intelligence
• Text Mining / NLP
• Utilising on-demand cloud hardware (eg AWS, Azure etc.)
What we offer
• Fantastic training scheme in all areas of Data Consulting.
• Great experience working with bluechip clients across Financial Services, Government and other sectors
In your application please outline salary expectations and visa status.