FitnessGenes is the world leader for interpreting DNA, genetic traits, and environmental data. We remove the guesswork from fitness and nutrition by providing personalized workout and nutrition plans based on analysis of each customer's DNA, lifestyle and environment.
FitnessGenes has just announced successful funding by strategic partner SGHF in the amount of $5 million. Based in Los Angeles and London, FitnessGenes is the first European company in the genetics sector to raise a substantial Series A round.
We’re ready to take our business and technology to the next level which involves an improved Genetic Wellness Engine, Artificial intelligence, Machine learning, Mobile applications, wearables, and dynamic training & nutrition plan development.
FitnessGenes’ technology platform is based on .NET, C#, SQL-Server, Umbraco and Azure Service Fabric micro services. We’ve received a support grant from Microsoft to help us with the development of micro-services and machine learning.
*Backend C# developer*
Looking for a talented developer with an eye for detail, someone who takes pride in their code to work on an innovative ground breaking platform in the fitness space.
• Development of an expert backend for personal development plans
• Development of rules engines
• Development of user interfaces for test and evaluation
• Min 3+ years experience with C#, .NET
• Good understanding object orientated design
• Good understanding of design patterns, how and when to apply them
• Practical experience using TDD
• Strong demonstrable knowledge of LINQ
• Ability to view problems from multiple angles
• Confidence to make suggestions
• Strong verbal & written skills
• Experience of full software development life cycle
Additional preferred skills
• AI science background
• Practial experience of 3rd line support & diagnostics
• ORM experience such as EF or Dapper