Customer success and Office assistant
at Blossom Educational in Northwood
(₤16000 - ₤20000 per year)
About the company:
Blossom Educational is an Edtech (£45bn industry with its own government body) start-up focused on improving communication between Early Years nurseries/schools and their parents via a revolutionary desktop, tablet and smartphone apps.
• Great people skills; you have to be fair, kind‐hearted, energetic, customer focused and be able to have fun
• Team focused; our culture is all about support and building each-other up
• Customer centric; we thrive on working together for the success of our customers
• Uncompromising attention to detail, excellent organizational and problem solving skills, and ability to handle multiple projects simultaneously
• Ability to thrive in a fast‐paced environment
• Adapt quickly to changing business priorities
• A passion for the fast growing company life
• Proven ability to work effectively in a team environment
• Prior IT service desk and customer service experience a plus
• Must be detail-oriented, have strong troubleshooting and communication skills
• Must be able to organize and prioritize a large number of tasks at any given time
• Strong experience with applications such as Microsoft Word, Excel and Outlook
• Strong computer literacy and technical proficiency
Come and join the team at blossom! If interested, please send us your CV and portfolio and we will be in touch.
The Blossom Team!