Client Developers - Next Generation Mobile Multiplayer gaming
at BRAVOCOMPANY Ltd in London
We’re the creators of ‘Coffeebreak eSports’ – Competitive real-time multiplayer and audience entertainment for the mobile generation.
We are a mix of games industry veterans, unique talent and renowned field experts that share the same level of passion and ambition. Some of us have worked on flagship military games such as World of Tanks & Blitz, America’s Army, the Battlefield series and Metal Gear Solid. Our core engineering team has worked together for years. Along with games we are developing proprietary technology which we aim to evolve into a full development platform over the years to come.
We’re based in the heart of Shoreditch, London – a relaxed office in a great location.
Backing us are a fine selection of institutional and individual investors including the CEOs of Wargaming and KING and early backers of Supercell and Spotify.
Our First Product:
An immersive competitive on-the-go entertainment experience: Forces of Freedom is a groundbreaking real-time multiplayer team combat game for mobile devices.
A core gameplay version has been released on Google’s Early Access category and has quickly gained impressive organic traction.
We are now looking for a Client Developer as part of our Games Team.
- Create gameplay and other front-end features
- Implement front-end interfaces connected to backend services
- University degree in Computer Science or another technical field, such as Maths or Physics
- At least one year of experience of Unity development
- At least one to two years of experience in gaming development, preferably in mobile
- Networking programming experience a big plus
- Prior experience with real-time multiplayer games a plus
- Ability to perceive a holistic view of a project and how a feature may affect it
- Passion for making games and technology that push the boundaries and set new standards in mobile entertainment
- Ability to work through some time pressured but rewarding challenges that come in a startup environment