Lead Client Developer - Unity 3D- Real Time Multiplayer Infantry Combat
at BRAVOCOMPANY Ltd in London
We are looking for an experienced Lead Client Developer with a passion for games to support the client development of our 3rd person infantry multiplayer combat game Forces of Freedom – the most successful game released in Google Play Early Access to date.
We create competitive real-time team multiplayer games that can be played in four minute sessions – coffeebreak eSports.
Our first game, Forces of Freedom (think “World of Tanks” crossed with “SOCOM”), has already attracted more than 18 million players in Early Access and we will make it a genre defining entertainment product to be enjoyed for the years to come.
This is a unique opportunity to be among the first 30 employees of an industry changing company. We recently secured our Series A investment from leading investors in companies such as Facebook, Dropbox, Supercell and KING – the largest in our industry in recent years..
About the role:
Support our CTO in all aspects of the product. Take ownership and lead certain technical elements of the project. Act as an example and mentor to our development team in London.
- Experience in leading, training and growing an engineering team towards technical excellence and SCRUM / XP workflows.
- Experience in designing and maintaining modular game architectures within the Unity game engine.
- Several years of experience in creating mobile optimised 3D games with the Unity game engine from inception through post-launch support and content expansions.
- Shipped titles on both Android and iOS platforms
- Previous experience with managing processes and interactions between various departments such as Art, QA, Game Design and Engineering
- Experience in writing automatically testable projects in Unity a big plus
- Real time multiplayer experience a big plus
- You’re able to work in a team environment and be based in our offices in London.
There is no room for ego or solo actors at BRAVOCOMPANY – empathy and a solid understanding of different angles taken by the respective disciplines are crucial.
Our team spans 16 different nationalities, curiosity and an open mind will be equally essential to your success.
You’ll love it here if you:
- Enjoy working with great, kind, hardworking people in a pleasant, friendly atmosphere.
- Get along with people, love to share, teach, learn and most importantly: get stuff done while aiming for perfection.
- Want to think creatively and challenge conventions while creating a phenomenal, community-driven product that millions of people enjoy
- Value ownership and the ability to contribute without any bureaucracy
- Share our passion for games, ideally ours :).
- Are open to team building and money-can’t-buy off-site events that make BRAVOCOMPANY a truly unique place.
Become a part of something great and join a team which is growing and appreciates the people that make things happen.
As a freshly funded Series A company, we are able to provide growth opportunities in a bureaucracy free environment to both talented and experienced individuals as well as competitive salaries and attractive equity components.
Get in touch with our CEO firstname.lastname@example.org today.