Sales Executive - Graduate
at Elder in London
(₤22000 - ₤28000 per year)
Elder (Elder.org) is one of the fastest growing companies in Europe – over 500% in the last 12 months, and we have no intention of slowing down. We are looking for an exceptionally talented and driven graduate to help us continue our momentum.
We believe that nobody should have to go into a care home unless they want to.
97% of people say they don’t want to end up in a care home, yet the vast majority of people receiving full time care end up shoe-horned into a solution they never wanted.
We’re building the alternative to the care home across the UK & Europe, and will help to reshape how society looks after the elderly.
We are a tight-knit, talented London based team, backed by some of Europe’s leading investors, having raised a Seed and Series A round in the last 9 months. We have experience of founding start-ups like Mopp and backgrounds from companies including Google, JustEat, Graze, Ocado, Handy, Shazam and Zipcar.
Customer acquisition is the beating heart of our business and the ultimate platform for growth. Your work will be diverse, challenging and highly rewarding as we scale the business across the UK and Europe. You’ll be expected to roll your sleeves up and make an impact from day one.
An entrepreneurial and analytical spirit is essential in this role and those who have it will be given ample scope to take control and really shape the future of the business.
Examples of job responsibilities will include, but won’t be limited to:
- Building strong relationships with new and existing customers
- Being articulate and confident in all customer correspondence
- Setting appointments for the Business Development team
- Using a transferrable skill set allowing seamless movement from sales to operations
- Graduate with customer facing experience
- A natural ability to build strong rapport
- KPI driven
- Drive to go over and above on a regular basis
- Available to work weekends to start
- You’ll be joining as employee #23
- Meaningful progression plan
- Competitive salary and bonus
- Sales coaching and development from an experienced senior management team
- The rare opportunity to do something greater than creating yet another social media app or becoming another cog in a giant corporate machine. We’re going to change the lives of millions of people and their families and you can help build it.
- Macbook + any extras.
- 25 days holiday (plus public holidays)
- Office based in Spitalfields (Shoreditch)