Chief Business Development Officer
at Qob in London
Qob is developing a Software as a Service (SaaS) to improve the Human Resources Management and Acquisition of small and medium-sized companies.
Since 2016, Qob has been commercialising a recruiting software for small and medium-sized companies. In order to offer a wider range of HR services to existing and future customers, a complete, predictive and collaborative HRM SaaS is being designed.
As a Chief Business Development Officer, you should be terribly motivated to contribute to the development of the company… And highly!
- Elaborate business development plans (market, customers, etc);
- Facilitate business growth by working together with clients as well as business partners;
- Develop marketing strategies;
- Build and maintain high-level contacts with current and prospective customers;
- Participate to the software development (from a business point of view).
- You should possess a very strong interest in HR;
- Have a passion for Winter sports — that would be a common point!
- Have an education/experience in business development, management, communication or eventually HR… That would be more than welcome!
Looking forward to hearing from you :)