Project Manager Assistant - French speaking (6 month paid internship)
at Iron SLS Limited in London
We build & invest in the digital subscription world.
As entrepreneurs, we have been running successful online subscription-based businesses, over the last 10 years. Drawing upon our experiences, we have built an exclusive ecosystem of digital connections which enables us to leverage the best expertise where required.
IronGroup is made of several entities including :
IronLab, IronAcademy, IronCapital, IronSolutions, IronAds
Our Revenue & Payment Engine team oversees all the interactions between clients, banks and ourselves.
To support IronGroup’s growth and development, we are now looking for a Project Manager Intern in digital environment.
The role will involve different main tasks :
• Managing a process of websites creation involving all the departments within the company
• Responsible for tasks in the creation process including content completion and debugging
• Providing coordination of Third party providers and Quality Assurance
• You hold or are studying toward a project manager background.
• You tackle and quickly understand complex and evolving issues.
• Autonomous, proactive, organised and responsible, you show determination and tenacity to achieve your goals.
• You will have a keen interest in both the Internet and information technology
• Effective organisation & planning skills. Self-managing.
• Fluency in French
• An experience in a dynamic and entrepreneurial start-up
• The opportunity to work with a mixture of seasoned driven experts and a highly motivated young team
• An ideal environment to enhance your skills, develop a unique expertise and receive excellent training
• A challenging job in an energetic and friendly atmosphere