LiveSmart is a next-generation health improvement platform that combines technology, blood testing and health coaching to radically improve how people reach their health goals.
We are looking for a senior back-end developer to play a key role in evolving existing features and building new solutions. This role is perfect for a senior developer, or an experienced mid-level developer that wants to step up.
This is a unique role, where you will be working not only with other members of the development team but also with doctors and healthcare professionals to make our product the best it can be as we scale our services.
This is an opportunity to work on a project that will make a tangible difference to people's lives, and to help define the future of our product at a crucial period in the company's history.
- experience with Python, Django and PostgreSQL in an Agile environment
- degree in computer science (or equivalent)
- 5+ years commercial experience
- experience with version control systems (Git) and in scaling applications
- an interest in working in a fast-growing startup within the health industry
- great communication skills, self-motivated and accountable
- an understanding of accessibility and security compliance
- Nice to have experience with Angular (or similar front-end framework)
- working in a new office environment in Leeds
- potential for equity
- 2 yearly health assessments with as much health coaching as you wish
- occasional trips to London
- Training budget