at Audaces Impact in London
Location: London, Kensington Olympia (with flex for occasional remote working)
Starting date: ASAP
Remuneration: c. £20,000 – £25,000 p.a. + equity options, depending on experience
Who we are
Audaces is building a global crowdfunding platform for impact investing. We are launching our own impact investment funds in parallel. Our team’s experience includes a former global head of impact investing at UBS, a partner with 27% IRR across 6 funds including 2 unicorns, several previous impact ventures, top private equity institutions, McKinsey, Harvard, INSEAD and LBS. Our seed investors include >10 HNWIs, influencers and thought leaders. Here is a brief snippet on each of us: http://audacesimpact.eu/about-us/#team.
Our mission is to democratise impact investing and help the world adjust to a more conscious form of capitalism. We’re audacious enough to do it!
What you’ll do
You’ll have a broad range of responsibilities and roles (like we all do!). A flavour of your immediate responsibilities:
1) Investor meetings support – assisting the CEO with coordination, preparing investor briefing notes,
customising our existing presentation materials, following up on investor due diligence requests
2) Maintain and improve our Salesforce CRM system. Coordinate accurate and timely updates and be
responsible for information quality assurance
3) Manage our social media and web presence
4) Assist with partnerships development (financial organisations, other institutional investment funds,
5) Elaborate and update our investor marketing materials
6) Assist in hiring management, including securing and managing interns
• Desire to build a career in any one of tech, startups, fintech, consulting (strategic and operational), financial services; understand, or have an affinity with, social enterprise
• Minimum 12 months professional experience in any of the areas above
• Bachelor’s degree from a leading university with excellent academic performance (minimum 2:1 if UK)
• You appreciate an unstructured startup working environment where hustling, resourcefulness, results-orientation and an entrepreneurial approach are indispensable
• Precise verbal and written communicator. Native equivalent level of English is vital
• You’re a “resolver” of problems with off-the-charts level of attention to detail
• You’re tech savvy and learn quickly the latest generation cloud-based software and tools
• Authorised to work full-time in the UK; available to start ASAP (ideally September)
What you get
• Broad learning with a world-class team in a flat culture (we’re still too small to have a hierarchy!)
• Exposure to the dynamics of fundraising with institutional, family office, and (U)HNWI investors.
• From the get-go, lead projects (e.g. set up our CRM system) from start to finish.
Your application should be sent as one pdf file named [Firstname_Surname].pdf consisting of a few sharp, one-line bullet points outlining your kick-ass nature, motivation and availability on the first page, followed by a one-page CV on the second page.
This is a hugely exciting and dynamic time to join Audaces – after >1.5 years of structuring work, we are preparing for lift-off and there’s a lot to do. We look forward to your application!