at Fixflo in London
(₤35000 per year)
Title: Account Executive
Reporting to: Sales Manager/Managing Director
Salary: £35k + Commission + Benefits. (Year One OTE £65K)
Holidays: 25 days per annum + bank holidays
Market leading, fast-growing, exciting, international, creative, dynamic, profitable; welcome to Fixflo. Since launching in 2013, phenomenal growth has resulted in the company becoming the leader in its field. Designing, developing and delivering repairs saas software for property professionals.
Our business plan is simple. Every repair in the world is reported through a Fixflo system. We are currently used in over 500,000 homes across the UK with further expansion in the UK and overseas.
The company’s reputation is exemplary having been selected as the best technological solution for letting agencies in two out of the past three years and having built close relationships with regulators across the sector (eg integration with deposit protection schemes and ombudsman schemes).
Our challenge is to ensure that its people, products and processes constantly and consistently delight existing clients, whilst attracting new businesses, fulfilling the potential that the amazing team, range of products and international markets offer.
Fixflo is a young, dynamic and agile company with bags of personality and where standing out is fitting in. From the office dog to the head of fun, it is filled to the brim with energy and vibrancy. Mindfulness, boot camp, fruit-filled kitchens, a spinning prize wheel and office basketball challenges; these are just a few of the ingredients that go in to making Fixflo what it is.
We’re looking for an experienced sales person to develop and grow our client base. The ideal candidate will need to be extremely driven, an excellent communicator who is able to make an impact both on the phone and in writing, intelligent to be able to design solutions to problems and personable to assist in building relationships with prospects and future clients.
The role is very diverse in light of our business, ranging from outbound calling to generate opportunities, taking calls from prospective clients interested in our solutions, demonstrating our software to a range of individuals and managing client on-boarding and problem solving.
Liaising with different teams within the business, for example with the Tech team to highlight improvements and suggestions for the system’s development, or with the Support team on account management, issues and billing or with the Marketing team on events and activity.
In short you will be part of a team responsible for delivering exceptional sales results and account management in addition to providing assistance to other areas of the business where required.
You will have 3+ years of B2B sales experience with a track record of exceeding sales targets and a proven ability to build relationships with individuals of all levels. You will be driven to generate your own pipeline, nurture and convert. You will be able to motivate yourself and have the ability to use intuition where appropriate to consistently over achieve and over deliver.
You will need to be comfortable with using technology.
You’ll be the sort of person who thrives in a demanding and fast-paced working environment and wants to progress their career whilst taking advantage of the opportunity of uncapped commission.
• Outbound sales lead generation
• Undertake discovery calls to establish need and fit with the Company’s portfolio
• Account management
• Customer training on the use of the Company’s systems
• Updating and managing account information on the Company’s internal systems including any CRM system(s)
• Demonstrating the Company’s software systems to prospective clients in person and/or remotely
• Effective pipeline management in order to achieve quota
• Attending and speaking at trade conferences
• Contributing to and developing sales plans and strategies
• Quickly respond to and deal effectively with any issues
• Driven, ambitious and confident individual
• Strong communication skills both in person and on the telephone
• Strong personality with the ability to inspire confidence and influence others
• Success focused and passionate about ‘going the extra mile’
• Commercially astute
• A team player who involves and engages others to achieve results
• Ability to challenge the status quo
• Strong presentation skills
• Ability to build strong relationships with customers based on trust and openness
• Strong time-management skills