Customer Services Adviser
at Swoon Editions in London
(₤21000 per year)
An opportunity to join an exciting, high-growth startup in our Customer Care team, our fastest growing team, full of people who are passionate about delivering outstanding customer care to our customers. We want our customer service to be as remarkable as the furniture that we’re delivering to homes. As an online-only business with no shops, our Customer Care team are the only Swoon point of contact with our customers and therefore this team and this role are key to our business growth
The role includes managing incoming customer communication across email, phone, social media and live chat. However, it’s not just about resolving customer query there and then but this team is also focused on spotting trends or customer issues and working with internal teams on fixing these, whether that’s our logistics, manufacturing, product design or web team. You will get great exposure to the business and be a key part of solving customer problems.
Prior experience of working in a customer care team is not essential but it would help. We look for:
- Customer focused: confident and capable of dealing with customers and their queries
- A natural problem solver: able to spot patterns or customer issues and work with the business to fix them
- High energy: a positive and pro active individual with a ‘can do’ approach and attitude
- Strong team player: always willing to get stuck in and support the team and the business to get the job done
- Ability to pick up new software quickly: we work in zendesk.com across all our channels
- Excellent written and spoken English
If you enjoy customer service and like to make a difference, are keen to learn and love speaking to people then we really want to hear from you today!
Hours will cover shifts between the hours of 8am – 8pm Monday – Friday/ 9am – 5.30pm Saturday and Sunday
You will be required to work shifts over the weekends
Swoon Editions is one of the UK’s fastest-growing furniture brands. Established in 2012, and backed by Index Ventures (Deliveroo, Dropbox) and Octopus Investments (Zoopla, Secret Escapes), we’re on a mission to be a global online furniture brand; making homes remarkable through distinctive design, beautiful craft and fair prices.
We launch new designs several times a week to our growing community of ‘Insiders’ (email subscribers). Product launches are communicated through daily and weekly emails, with each design first produced in a very limited quantity of 10-20 pieces. Using real-time sales data, we test demand very quickly and then scale production on only the most popular pieces.
- Options for equity
- Private medical cover
- Free gym membership
- Pension contributions
Recent jobs at Swoon Editions
- Customer Care Advisor at Swoon Editions in London 20-02-2018
- Customer Care Supervisor at Swoon Editions in London 20-02-2018
- Growth Marketing Manager at Swoon Editions in London 20-02-2018
- Manufacturing Lead - India at Swoon Editions in London 06-03-2018
- Manufacturing Lead - Vietnam at Swoon Editions in London 06-03-2018