Corporate Account Manager
at Perkbox in London
Perkbox is an online platform designed to provide customers with hundreds of benefits to make them feel more valued in their job. We were voted one of The Sunday Times Best Small Companies To Work For, and have just closed a second highly successful round of funding.
This varied and exciting role needs a strong and adaptable, customer oriented team player. You could be presenting proposals to a strategic partner on Monday, completing routine administrative tasks on Tuesday, working with marketing to develop innovative engagement strategies on Wednesday, check in with Finance on Thursday to update on financial performance and finish the week with an interactive training session to our partners call centre sales teams.
Build account plans that support the delivery of our business partners acquisition and retention strategies
Identify commercial opportunities within existing Key Accounts and build compelling proposals in order to deliver against upsell targets
Understand and interpret contracts (terms/SLAs) and implement process and reporting to ensure delivery against the contract
Strong numeracy and data skills to interpret data, manage forecasts, identify risks/opportunities and understand customers ROI measures for the programme.
Build strong networks across key customers with robust contact plan that touches all Gatekeepers, Influencers and Key Decision Makers.
Build positive collaborative relationships internally to facilitate cross functional working
Ensure delivery of routine administrative tasks to ensure everything comes together
Work with external and internal stakeholders to build efficient and effective processes.
Creative problem solver
Strong commercial acumen
Excellent numeracy skills for analysing and interpreting data
Strong presentation and communication skills
Strong organisation and admin skills
What You Get
Competitive package at an early stage and rapidly growing start-up.
Regular team lunches, trips, office snacks and free drinks on Friday.
An outstanding opportunity to make a name for yourself at one of the UK’s fastest growing companies!
Recent jobs at Perkbox
- QA Tester at Perkbox in London 09-08-2017
- Corporate Sales Development Representative at Perkbox in London 07-11-2017
- Marketing Comms Manager at Perkbox in London 23-03-2018
- Graphic Designer at Perkbox in London 03-04-2018
- DevOps Engineer at Perkbox in London 04-04-2018
- SDR Team Leader at Perkbox in London 04-04-2018
- Operations Executive at Perkbox in London 09-04-2018
- Account Manager at Perkbox in London 17-04-2018
- PHP Developer at Perkbox in London 17-04-2018
- Senior PHP/Golang Developer at Perkbox in London 17-04-2018
- Database Administrator (DBA) at Perkbox in London 17-04-2018
- Corporate Sales Associate at Perkbox in London 17-04-2018