Five AI is a European leader developing software for self-driving vehicles.
We’re a growing team of 30 currently working in 4 offices in Cambridge, Bristol, Oxford and Edinburgh and looking to grow our talented team. Unified by our goal to deliver level 5 autonomy, trialling Level 4 in a major London project by 2019, we’re solving interesting and difficult problems to service millions of people daily.
With experienced founders, world-class scientists and renowned academic advisors professorial, our team is applying advanced research in the real world.
So if you are a self-starting high-energy engineer, computer scientist, mathematician or physical scientist and want to play your part in shaping the future, come and join us.
We have a number of open roles, specialising in machine vision and image processing. These include the development (and implementation) of state-of-the-art image classification and Structure From Motion (SFM) algorithms.
- Ideally you would have practical experience of machine learning algorithms and it would be advantageous, but not essential, for this to be in the area of convolutional neural networks. In any case, you’ll have a good working knowledge of at least one widely available ML toolkit, such as Theano, Caffe, Tensor Flow or Torch.
- You should have a 1st or upper 2nd class degree, or equivalent, in computer science, mathematics, engineering or physical sciences, with a strong mathematics content, from a top university.
- Ideally you’d also have experience with OpenCV and have gained some experience from the automotive or computer gaming industries and familiarity with open source development platforms.
- Join a European leader bringing autonomous vehicles to market and feel like there is a part of you ‘on the car’
- Benefit from working closely with our founders who have previously built and run successful tech companies through to exit
- Have immediate impact on a smart, growing, low-ego multi-cultural team
- Grow with us as we scale up whilst delivering meaningful work that really matters
- Enjoy a competitive salary package, BUPA medical care and stock options
Closing date: 1 September 2017
FiveAI is committed to Equal Employment Opportunity through attracting and retaining a complementary team of employees and building an inclusive environment for all.